Summer Camp 2016
This is not your typical day care summer camp. We will be teaching practical self defense skills for outdoor activities like hiking and trail running. We will also be teaching basic outdoor survival skills as well. So whether you are an adult or are interested for your kids it is great opportunity.
When: Wed July 21 – Sun July 24
Where: Near Lake George Colorado
What is being taught (overview):
- A variety of self defense techniques
- Building fires using a variety of techniques
- Using a fire extinguisher and other types of fire control
- Practical knot tying
- Building make-shift shelters
- Compass and navigation skills
- Safe use of pocket knife
The student will learn practical skills for outdoor life in Colorado. The self defense techniques are not style specific, so even if you are currently training at another school the material will complement what you already know.
Cost: $250 – $50 deposit required, the remainder is due the week before camp.
- Three meals per day
- Bottled water
- All instruction + booklet
- Certificate of Participation
- We need chaperones – if you chaperone your child can participate at a reduced cost of $180. We will have to background check you against the sex offender registry. Male or females are fine, in fact both would be good.